- 4 apples
- 2 cups mixed berries (frozen)
- 4 cardamom pods
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- Place the mixed berries in a sieve and put over a little bowl. Allow to that in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 320 deg. F (160 deg. Celsius).
- Remove the cores from the 4 apples, forming a hole in each one that is 4cm in diameter.
- Using a sharp knife, score around the entire circumference of each apple (aim for the center) and then make a small cut at the bottom where you will then insert a cardamom pod.
- Divide 3/4 of the berries into the apples and before putting them into the over and baking for about 45 minutes, or until apples have softened considerably.
- Place the rest of the berries in a little bowl and mash. Add the yoghurt and honey and stir.
- Serve baked apples topped with yoghurt mixture. Wholesome and delicious!
- Frozen Yoghurt filled with Mangoes, Berries, and Passion Fruit
- Baked Custard Delight
- Vanilla Ice-Cream with Berry Topping