- 6 eggs
- 2/3 Tbsp Stevia powdered extract (1/3 tsp Stevia liquid concentrate)
- 4 cups hot low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 320 deg. F (160 deg. Celsius.)
- In large bowl, combine whisked eggs, vanilla extract and Stevia. Slowly stir in hot milk. Pour the custard into a greased oven dish and sprinkle nutmeg on top.
- Pour boiling water into a separate baking dish and put oven dish inside. The water should cover at least 1/2 of the circumference of the oven dish.
- Put in oven and bake for 45 min.