- 1 pound lean beef round steak, cut into strips
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) rinsed, drained kidney beans
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1⁄2cup mild or medium salsa
- 1.5cups finely chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2–3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2–3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients, except corn, salt, and pepper, in slow cooker;
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours, stirring in corn last 30 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.