- 2 cans (141⁄2 ounces each) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 can (131⁄4 ounces) baby lima beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 cups peeled cubed butternut or acorn squash
- 11⁄2 cups each: chopped onions, green bell peppers
- 2 teaspoons minced roasted garlic
- 1⁄2–3⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients, except salt and pepper, in slow cooker;
- Cover and cook on high 4 to 5 hours.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.