- Unseasoned dry bread crumbs-1⁄3 cup
- Reduced-fat cream cheese -24 ounce
- Eggs -6
- Black beans -1 can (15 ounces)
- Jalapeño chili-1/2 finely chopped
- Finely chopped onion -3 tablespoons
- Garlic Cloves-2, minced
- 2 dried cumin-2 teaspoons
- Dried oregano leaves, salt, cayenne pepper, chili powder, -1/2teaspoon each
- Salsa -1 cup
- Grease 7-inch spring-form pan and coat with bread crumbs.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl until it is uniform. You may now beat in eggs.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, except salsa. Pour into prepared pan and place on rack in 6-quart slow cooker.
- Place 3 layers of paper over top of slow cooker; cover and cook on high for about 4 hours.
- One way to make sure that it is done with preparation is to insert sharp knife halfway between center and edge of cheesecake comes out almost clean
- Transfer slow cooker to wire rack and cool for 1 hour; remove cheesecake from slow
- cooker and cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate 8 hours or over-night.