- half an onion, chopped
- two spays of cooking spray
- six tablespoons of fat-free salsa
- six tablespoons of light sour cream
- one poblano chile, chopped
- two cups of fat-free egg substitute
- three quarter cup of low-fat Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- six medium whole wheat tortillas
- one pinch of cayenne pepper
- one teaspoon of ground cumin
- three quarter teaspoon of kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Combine salsa and sour cream in a bowl.
- Put aside after mixing.
- Coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Set over medium-high heat.
- Saute the onion and pepper in the skillet for about seven minutes.
- Combine salt, cayenne, and egg substitute along with cumin.
- Once veggies are cooked pour mix into skillet.
- Scramble the mix until cooked for about ten minutes.
- On a piece of aluminum foil place tortilla enough so that you can wrap up the tortilla once it is rolled up.
- Scoop half a cup of egg mixture into middle of tortilla, add two tablespoons of cheese and salsa.
- Fold up burrito style and cover tightly with foil.
- Put on baking sheet and bake for ten minutes.