- Chicken livers -1 pound
- Onion (finely chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Apple, peeled and finely chopped -1
- Brandy -2–4 tablespoon
- Unsalted margarine or butter-1/2 cup at room temperature
- Cayenne pepper and Salt, add as required
- Combine livers, onion, and apple in slow cooker
- Cover and cook on high until livers are no longer pink in the center, this need about 3 hours.
- Process liver mixture and brandy in food processor or blender until it is smooth, make sure to add margarine 2 tablespoons at a time.
- Season to taste with cayenne pepper and salt as required.
- Spoon into slow cooker and refrigerate until chilled.