- Lean pork, fat trimmed, cubed-1 pound
- Reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth-1 cup
- Diced tomatoes – 1 can
- Black beans, rinsed, drained-1 can (15 ounces)
- Mole Sauce
- Salt and pepper, as required
- Guacamole (recipe follows)
- Finely chopped cilantro, as garnish
- Combine all ingredients, except salt, pepper, Guacamole, and cilantro, in slow cooker; cover and cook on low for about 6 to 8 hours.
- Add Salt and pepper,as required.
- Top each bowl of chili with Guacamole; sprinkle generously with cilantro.