- one and two thirds cups of sugar
- twelve ounces of semi-sweet chopped chocolate
- two tablespoons of margarine, reduced calorie
- fourteen large marshmallows
- two third cup of fat-free evaporated milk
- Prepare an 8×8 baking pan coating it with cooking spray.
- Combine evaporated milk and margarine as well as sugar.
- Boil this mixture in pot and reduce the heat to low and constantly stir.
- Add in marshmallows and chocolate.
- Turn off heat and stir until smooth.
- Place on pan and store in fridge until firm for about two hours.