- Chicken Stock or chicken broth -3 cups
- Chopped broccoli-1 quart
- Peeled diced potatoes-3.5 cups
- Leeks (white parts only), sliced -4 medium
- Milk -1 cup
- Cornstarch -2 tablespoons
- Salt and white pepper, add as required
- Combine all ingredients, except milk, cornstarch, salt, and pepper, in slow cooker and cook on high for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir in combined milk and corn starch, keep on stirring until thickened, for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Process soup in food processor or blender until smooth. Add salt and white pepper as required