- 1 cup linguine pasta
- 14 oz. marinara mix
- 1 small finely diced brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 fresh small chopped red thai chilli
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat some oil in a large saucepan and cook marinara for about 2 minutes. Remove and place in separate dish.
- Using the same pan fry the onions, chilli and garlic for 5 minutes. Now add the can of tomatoes and the water and continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Transfer marinara back to pan and carry on cooking for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Finish off by adding parsley.
- Plate pasta and top with delicious marinara mix.