- 1 sliced chicken breast
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1roughly chopped red or green pepper
- A few small tortillas
- 1 peeled and grated carrot
- 1 cup of lettuce
- 14 oz. drained kidney beans
- 1 tbsp crème fraiche
- Salt and pepper
- Fry the onion and pepper in the tsp of olive oil for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces and continue frying until the chicken is cooked and nicely browned.
- In a separate bowl combine and crème fraiche and kidney beans and mash.
- Spread the mixture onto a few tortillas and then add the chicken, lettuce leaves and carrots before you roll it up. Guaranteed to be delicious!