- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 ½ packets Splenda
- 4 ½ packets Splenda Granulated Sweetener
- 16 graham crackers – whole chocolate
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup diced and pitted dates
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 302 deg. F (150 deg. Celsius) and liberally spray cooking spray inside an 8 x 11 1/2 inch baking dish.
- Place graham crackers in food processor and pulse until they turn into crumbs (there should be at least 2 cups worth). Place the crumbs in a bowl, add the cocoa and salt and combine.
- In a large bowl combine the Splenda, egg, egg white and granulated Splenda. Beat with an electric mixer for about 2 min on high until mixture has thickened.
- Next, add coffee granules and vanilla to mixture as well as the chocolate chips, dates and remaining crumbs.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking dish, place in oven, and allow to bake for about 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely before attempting to remove.