- one can of low-sodium chunk, white tuna in water
- two chopped hard boiled eggs (use whites of egg only)
- one third cup of sour cream, non-fat
- two tablespoons of green onions, chopped
- six slices of whole wheat bread, toasted
- three romaine lettuce leaves
- two teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- two teaspoons of dill weed, fresh, chopped
- Make sure to strain the water from your tuna.
- Mix mustard, egg whites, sour cream, green onions, dill weed and tuna in a medium bowl.
- Divide the mixture evenly between three slices of bread and top with lettuce leaf and the other remaining bread slices.
- Place in the fridge for one hour before serving.