- 2 cups self-raising flour – one white and the other wholemeal
- 1 Tbsp Stevia powdered extract (1 tsp Stevia liquid concentrate)
- 2 beaten egg whites
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 150g blueberries
- Grease a muffin pan that is big enough to make 12 muffins and preheat oven to 356 deg. F (180 deg. Celsius).
- Sift flour (both types) into a large bowl and then add Stevia.
- In a separate small bowl combine the milk, apple sauce and egg whites. Once combined pour wet mixture into dry mixture and finish off by stirring in the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the 12 separate muffin holes before placing in oven and baking for around 20 minutes.