- Veal Stock or chicken broth -2 quarts
- Diced tomatoes – 1 can
- Lean veal, cubed-1 pound
- Peeled cubed potatoes-1.5 cups
- Green beans, cauliflower florets-1 cup each
- Chopped onion, sliced celery, carrot -1/2 cup each
- Dried thyme leaves-1 teaspoon
- Dried savory leaves-1/2 teaspoon
- Small broccoli florets, frozen thawed peas-1 cup each
- Salt and pepper, as required
- Combine all ingredients, except broccoli, peas, salt, and pepper, in 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours, adding broccoli and peas during last 20 to 30 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.