- Turkey sausage, casing removed-4 ounces
- Diced tomatoes – 1 can (141⁄2 ounces)
- Refried beans-2 cups
- Chopped large onion, medium green ,bell pepper-1 each
- Habanero chili, chopped-1/4–1⁄2
- Chili powder-1 tablespoon
- Ground cumin-1 teaspoon
- Salt, as required
- Reduced-fat sour cream-1 cup
- Cook sausage in lightly greased small skillet until browned, about 5 minutes, crumbling with a fork.
- Combine sausage and remaining ingredients, except salt and sour cream, in slow cooker; cover and cook on for about low 4 to 5 hours.
- Season to taste with salt. Serve with sour cream.