- 2 pounds lean beef stew meat, cubed (1-inch)
- 1 cup reduced-sodium fat-free beef broth
- 3 cups cubed butternut squash
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon each: dried marjoram and savory leaves
- 3 medium zucchini, cubed
- Salt and pepper, as required
- 6 cups Polenta
- Combine all ingredients, except zucchini, salt, pepper, and Polenta, in 6-quart slow cooker; cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours, adding zucchini during last 45 minutes.
- Add Salt and pepper, as required
- Serve over Polenta.