- Chicken Stock or chicken broth -3 cups
- Broccoli, coarsely chopped – 2 medium stalks
- Small head cauliflower, coarsely chopped -1/2
- Peeled coarsely chopped potatoes -1.5 cups
- Thinly sliced green onions -1 cup
- Dried basil leaves -1 tablespoon
- Whole milk, divided-1 cup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients, except milk, salt, and pepper, in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for about 4 to 5 hours.
- Process soup and 1 cup milk in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.