- Chicken Stock or chicken broth-2 quarts
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed-11⁄2 pounds
- Tomatoes, peeled, seeded, chopped-2
- Whole kernel corn, diced zucchini-1 cup each
- Chopped onion, green bell pepper-1⁄2 cup each
- Chopped cilantro, lime juice-1/4 cup each
- Salt and pepper, as required
- Corn tortillas (6-inch), each cut into 10 wedges-4 each
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Thin lime slices, as garnish
- Combine broth, chicken, and vegetables in 6-quart slow cooker;
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours, stirring in cilantro and lime juice during last 30 minutes.
- Add Salt and pepper, as required
- Spray tortillas lightly with cooking spray and toss; cook in lightly greased large skillet over medium heat until browned and crisp, for about 5 minutes.
- Add tortilla wedges to soup bowls; ladle soup over. Float lime slices on top of soup.