- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 chopped red onion
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cuup peeled chopped potatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium sized pot boil the potatoes until they are soft.
- In a separate pan fry the onions and peppers in the tsp of olive oil for a few minutes.
- Add the cooked potato and parsley to the fried onions and peppers and combine.
- In a separate bowl combine the beaten eggs with the parmesan.
- Pour the egg mixture over the contents in the pan and cook for around 3 minutes.
- To finish off place the pan under a hot grill until the omelette has turned golden brown.