- 8 tablespoons margarine or butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup each: granulated sugar, packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (151/2 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 21/2 cups cubed French bread, lightly toasted
- 6 tablespoons coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or slivered almonds
- Beat margarine, sugars, and cinnamon in large bowl until fluffy; beat in eggs.
- Mix in pineapple and bread cubes.
- Spoon mixture into slow cooker; cover and cook on high until pudding is set and sharp knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 1.5 hours.
- Serve warm; sprinkle each serving with macadamia nuts.