- 1/2 cup diced fresh coriander
- 1 lb fish fillets (firm, white, and skinless) – cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 cup chicken stock (reduced salt)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small red thai chillies, chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp preserved lemon, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Place the oil, garlic, coriander, chilli and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add fish pieces and coat with spice mix.
- Using 8 skewers make kebabs out of the fish fillets (should make about 8) and place on a try. Cover and place in fridge for 40 minutes.
- Heat an oiled grill plate (or barbeque) and allow kebabs to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Pour stock and the water into a pot and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and add couscous. Cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed. After 5 minutes, fluff the couscous using a fork. Finish off by adding what was left of the coriander spice mix, coriander leaves, lemon and nuts to the couscous. Serve couscous with grilled fish kebabs.