- 4 large chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- Teriyaki sauce (enough to marinate chicken in)
- 8 won tons
- 1 head lettuce chopped
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp + 2 tsp canola oil
- ¾ tsp paprika
- Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp sweet and sour sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup green onions
- Marinate chicken pieces in Teriyaki sauce for a few hours before baking or placing in microwave until cooked through. Cut into cubes.
- Fry won ton in 1 tbsp canola oil and drain.
- Combine the vinegar, remaining canola oil, paprika, black pepper, sweet and sour sauce and salt in a pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling starts turn off heat and allow to cool.
- In a salad bowl combine the lettuce, chicken, sesame seeds, and green onions.
- Just before serving add the dressing and won tons and your sticky delicious salad is ready!