- Lean ground pork, and turkey breast-8 ounces each
- Sliced green onions-1 cup
- Chili beans -1 can (15 ounces)
- Tomatoes, chopped -1 pound
- Cayenne or jalapeño chili, seeded, chopped-1
- Salt, as required
- Finely chopped cilantro, as garnish
- Cook pork, turkey, and green onions in lightly greased large skillet over medium heat until meat is browned, for about 8 minutes, crumbling with a fork.
- Combine meat mixture and remaining ingredients, except salt and cilantro, in slow cooker; cover and cook on low for about 5 to 6 hours.
- Season to taste with salt; sprinkle each bowl of soup with cilantro.