- 1 pound boneless, skinless turkey breast or thighs, cubed (2-inch)
- 1 can (141/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 can (6 ounce-size) tomato sauce
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup each: chopped onion, sliced green olives, hot pepper rings
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4–8 large pitas, halved
- Combine all ingredients, except salt, pepper, and pitas, in slow cooker;
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper; stir to shred turkey.
- Serve in pita halves.