Vanilla is a classic and we all love it. This particular recipe is so fragrant and refreshing that it will become a favorite during summer.
Serving suggestions: Being just vanilla, you can use this frozen yogurt as a base for different toppings, such as caramel or chocolate sauce and even fresh fruits.
- 1 1/2 cups Greek style yogurt
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk vanilla seeds from
- 1 vanilla bean 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the sweetened condensed milk, then add the vanilla seeds and vanilla extract.
- Transfer the mixture into your ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer's instructions. Serve right away or store in an airtight container in the freezer until serving.