- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 8 ounces each: sliced mushrooms, cauliflower florets, cubed potatoes
- 2 each: medium onions and tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried savory leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups cooked millet or couscous, warm
- Combine all ingredients, except zucchini, salt, pepper, and millet, in slow cooker;
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours, adding zucchini during last 30 minutes.
- Discard bay leaf and serve over millet in shallow bowls.