Weight Watchers Absolutely Most Delicious Chili Soup is just perfect for a cold rainy weekend afternoon. It’s a treat for a whole week of eating 0 points meals, and you did try your best, hun, now it’s time to reward yourself. If you are a vegetarian who wants to have a veggies chilli soup, then you can use mushrooms instead of sirloin, lots of mushrooms.
It’s only 2 WW points for each serving of this recipe so feel free to have more than a dish. One more thing to keep in mind: use fresh tomatoes for a better, healthier taste.
See more top 5 weight watchers vegetable soup recipes: https://joanrecipes.com/top-5-weight-watchers-vegetable-soup-recipes.html
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Yellow Onion, Diced
- 2-6 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 5 Ounces Leans Ham, Chopped
- 4 Cups Canned Black Beans
- 64 Ounces Beef, Chicken Or Vegetable Broth
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- Heat the butter to medium-high in a large soup pot. Add the onion, garlic and bell peppers and sauté 3-5 minutes until soft. Add the ham and stir until browned. Stir in the black beans, broth, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Cover, lower the heat and simmer for 1 hour.
- Makes Eight 3 Weight Watchers Points Plus Servings