Weight Watchers Beef & New Potato Soup
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced lengthways
- 100g/4oz baby sweetcorn cobs, sliced lengthways
- 200g/7oz baby new potatoes, halved
- 225g/8oz lean rump steak, finely sliced
- 1ltml/4 cups beef stock/broth
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Low cal cooking oil spray
- Preheat the slow cooker while you prepare the ingredients.
- Gently sauté the leeks, onion, garlic & celery in a little low cal oil for a few minutes until they soften. Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Combine well, cover and leave to cook on high for 1½-2 hours or until the potatoes and steak are tender and cooked through. Check the seasoning and serve.