Weight Watchers Chicken, Basil & Pepper Soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g/7oz red peppers, sliced
- 200g/7oz skinless chicken breast, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 500ml/2 cups chicken stock/broth
- 500ml/2 cups tomato passata/sieved tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Low cal cooking oil spray
- Preheat the slow cooker while you prepare the ingredients.
- Gently sauté the onion, garlic & peppers in a little low cal oil for a few minutes until the onions soften. Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Combine well, cover and leave to cook on high for
- 1½-2 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. Use a blender to blend the soup to your preferred consistency. Check the seasoning and serve.