Weight Watchers Chicken & Pasta Soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 carrots, sliced lengthways
- 300g/11oz skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 150g/5oz soup pasta
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 750ml/3 cups chicken stock/broth
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Low cal cooking oil spray
- Preheat the slow cooker while you prepare the ingredients.
- Gently sauté the onion & garlic in a little low cal oil for a few minutes until the onions soften. Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Combine well, cover and leave to cook on high for 1½-2 hours or until the chicken is cooked through and the pasta is tender.
- Season and serve.