Weight Watchers Prawn & Coconut Cream Soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 125g/4oz sweetcorn
- 200g/7oz shelled king prawns, roughly chopped
- 750ml/3 cups vegetable or chicken stock/broth
- 1 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 150g/5oz fine egg noodles
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Low cal cooking oil spray
- Preheat the slow cooker while you prepare the ingredients.
- Gently sauté the onion & garlic in a little low cal oil for a few minutes until softened. Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Combine well, cover and leave to cook on high for 1-1½ hours or until the prawns and noodles are tender and cooked through. Season and serve.