Weight Watchers Spanish Fish Soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 500g/1lb 2oz skinless boneless firm fish fillets/cubed
- 400g/14oz tinned chopped tomatoes
- 500ml/2 cups chicken or fish stock/broth
- 1 tsp each dried mixed herbs & paprika
- 2 tbsp tomato puree/paste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Low cal cooking oil spray
- Preheat the slow cooker while you prepare the ingredients.
- Gently sauté the onion, garlic & celery in a little low cal oil for a few minutes until the onions soften. Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Combine well, cover and leave to cook on high for 1-1½ hours or until the fish is cooked through. Season and serve.