Weight Watchers Sundried Tomato & Bean Soup
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g/14oz borlotti beans, drained
- 150g/5oz potatoes, chopped
- 4 tbsp sundried tomato puree/paste
- 1lt/4 cups vegetable stock/broth
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Low cal cooking oil spray
- Preheat the slow cooker while you prepare the ingredients.
- Gently sauté the onion & garlic in a little low cal oil for a few minutes until softened. Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Combine well, cover and leave to cook on high for 1-1½ hours or until the potatoes are tender. Remove 2 ladles of soup and use a blender to blend this to a smooth consistency. Return the blended portion to the rest of the soup.
- Combine well, season and serve.