- 2 large avocados
- 1 cup low-fat softened cream cheese
- 2 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chopped green onions
- 6 whole wheat rolls
- 18 shrimps or scallops
- ¼ tsp dill weed
- 2 tbsp prepared mustard
- Remove skin and seeds from avocados and slice into large rings.
- Place the cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt, mustard, dill week, green onions and mustard in a bowl and mix using an electric mixer (alternatively use a blender).
- Cut your whole wheat rolls in half and liberally spread the cream cheese mixture on all sides.
- Fill the rolls with shrimp and avocado rings and finish off by sprinkling some dill over the top.